National Security Agency and Internet Security
The New America Foundation held a discussion on National Security Agency (NSA) surveillance threats to cybersecurity, Internet freedom and the economy, and what could be done at both a personal and policy level to counter these threats.
People in this video
- Kevin Bankston Policy Director New America Foundation->Open Technology Institute
- Alan M. Grayson U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Joseph "Joe" Hall Chief Technologist Center for Democracy and Technology
- Danielle Kehl Policy Analyst New America Foundation->Open Technology Institute
- Zoe Lofgren U.S. Representative [D] California
- Bruce Schneier Chief Officer BT Security->Security Technology
- Amie Stepanovich Senior Policy Counsel Access
The House considered H.R. 3086, a bill that would make the ban on Internet access taxes permanent.â€‚Members also…
National Security Agency Surveillance Programs
Former National Security Agency (NSA) General Counsel Stewart Baker and open Internet advocates talked about the impact…
House Session, Part 2
The House convened for a legislative session.
The House debated two bills under suspension of the rules.â€‚Later, members resumed debate on the…