National Security Agency and Internet Security
The New America Foundation held a discussion on National Security Agency (NSA) surveillance threats to cybersecurity, Internet freedom and the economy, and what could be done at both a personal and policy level to counter these threats.
People in this video
- Kevin Bankston Policy Director New America Foundation->Open Technology Institute
- Alan M. Grayson U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Joseph "Joe" Hall Chief Technologist Center for Democracy and Technology
- Danielle Kehl Policy Analyst New America Foundation->Open Technology Institute
- Zoe Lofgren U.S. Representative [D] California
- Bruce Schneier Chief Officer BT Security->Security Technology
- Amie Stepanovich Senior Policy Counsel Access
The House considered H.R. 3086, a bill that would make the ban on Internet access taxes permanent. Members also…
National Security Agency Surveillance Programs
Former National Security Agency (NSA) General Counsel Stewart Baker and open Internet advocates talked about the impact…
House Session, Part 2
The House convened for a legislative session.
The House debated two bills under suspension of the rules. Later, members resumed debate on the…