Medicare Oversight, Part 1
Nancy Griswold from the Office of Medicare Hearing and Appeals testified about the Medicare appeals process and the backlog of appeal… read more
Nancy Griswold from the Office of Medicare Hearing and Appeals testified about the Medicare appeals process and the backlog of appeal claims. She discussed the steps her office had taken to address these problems.
Her testimony continued in part 2 after a recess for votes. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Gosar, Paul U.S. Representative [R] Arizona
- Griswold, Nancy Chief Administrative Law Judge Department of Health and Human Services->Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals
- Lankford, James U.S. Representative [R] Oklahoma
- Meadows, Mark R. U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Speier, Karen Lorraine "Jackie" Jacqueline U.S. Representative [D] California
More Videos From
House Oversight & Government Reform-Subcommittee: Medicare Oversight
Medicare Oversight, Part 2
Nancy Griswold from the Office of Medicare Hearing and Appeals testified about the Medicare appeals process and the…
Medicare Fraud and Abuse
Witnesses testified on Medicare management.
Medicaid Enrollments and the Affordable Care Act
Rebecca Adams the results of a CQ Roll Call survey that found at least 2.9 million Americans who applied for Medicaid…
Medicare Hospital Coverage
Witnesses testified on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services rules regarding in-patient and out-patient payments…