Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate voted to advance the nominations of Norman Bay and Cheryl LaFleur to be members of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Booker, Cory A. U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- Boxer, Barbara U.S. Senator [D] California
- Hagan, Kay R U.S. Senator [D] North Carolina
- McConnell, Mitch Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Murray, Patty U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Portman, Rob U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Udall, Mark U.S. Senator [D] Colorado
More Videos From
- Majority Leader Reid on Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Minority Leader McConnell on Birth Control and Health Care
The Senate confirmed 53-44 the nomination of Ronnie L. White to be U.S. District Judge for the Eastern District of…
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
The Senate debated S. 2244, a bill to reauthorize the terrorism risk insurance program for seven years.
The Senate confirmed 94-0 Julie Carnes, of Georgia, to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit.