Debate on American Foreign Policy
Dinesh D’Souza and Dan McCarthy debated American foreign policy. The debate was in the form of a mock trial, with Kennedy acting as… read more
Dinesh D’Souza and Dan McCarthy debated American foreign policy.
The debate was in the form of a mock trial, with Kennedy acting as the judge and Steve Forbes, Doug Casey, Grover Norquist, and Brigadier General Michael Meese acting as the jury.
“The Big Debate: American Foreign Policy on Trial” took place at FreedomFest, an annual libertarian conference held July 9-12, 2014, at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, Nevada. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Steve "Malcolm" Forbes Editor-in-Chief Forbes Magazine
- Kennedy Co-Host FOX Business Network->"Independents, The"
- Daniel McCarthy Editor American Conservative, The
- Michael Meese Deputy Head U.S. Military Academy->Department of Social Sciences
- Grover Norquist President Americans for Tax Reform
More Videos From
- Panel Discussion on World War I
- Panel Discussion on Technology
- Panel Discussion on Foreign Affairs
- Panel Discussion on Minimum Wage
- Panel Discussion on Big Government
- Debate on American Foreign Policy
Panel Discussion on Healthcare and Poverty
Steve Forbes and Harris Rosen talked about potential solutions to U.S healthcare and poverty issues. “Real…
The Big Debate: Wall Street on Trial
Stephen Moore, co-author of Return to Prosperity, and Robert Frank, author of The Darwin Economy, debated the merits of…
Religion on Trial
From FreedomFest 2010 held at Bally’s in Las Vegas, a debate on religion featured authors Dinesh D’Souza…
Free Market Capitalism on Trial
A mock trial was held to determine whether free market capitalism caused the 2008 economic meltdown. Jeff Madrick,…