Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate voted on three district court judge nominations: Andre Birotte’s to the Central District of California, Robin Rosenberg to the Southern District of Florida, and John deGravelles to the Middle District of Louisiana.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas "Tom" Harkin U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Orrin Hatch U.S. Senator [R] Utah
- Mary Landrieu U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- Bill Nelson U.S. Senator [D] Florida
- Rob Portman U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Jack Reed U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Debbie Stabenow U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Mark Udall U.S. Senator [D] Colorado
- David Vitter U.S. Senator [R] Louisiana
- Sheldon Whitehouse U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
More Videos From
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate took cloture votes on three district judge nominations.
The Senate continued work on S. 2569, a bill that would provide tax incentives for businesses to bring offshore jobs…
The Senate confirmed 94-0 Julie Carnes, of Georgia, to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit.
The Senate was in a period of morning business, with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each. Earlier,…