FollowingLeader remarks, the Senate was in morning business until 2pm ET with Senators allowed to speak for up to 10 minutes each. No roll call votes until Senators return from their break on September 8.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Clarence "Saxby" Chambliss U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Lindsey Graham U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
More Videos From
The Senate resumed debate on a $3.6 billion emergency supplemental spending bill, which included $2.7 billion to deal…
The Senate resumed debate on S. 2569, the Bring Jobs Home Act, a bill that would provide tax incentives for businesses…
Senate Session, Part 1
Following leaders' remarks and a period of morning hour, The Senate considered the nomination of Robert McDonald for…
The Senate resumed debate on the nomination of Pamela Harris to be district judge for the U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of…