Immigration and the Limits of Executive Power
Lisa Lerer of Bloomberg News talked about President Obama’s use of executive power to change immigration policy and her recent Businessweek article on the limits on that power.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
More Videos From
- Immigration and the Limits of Executive Power
- U.S. General Killed in Afghanistan
- News Review with William Kristol
- Congressional Reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank, Part 1
- Congressional Reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank, Part 2
Telephone lines were open for viewer responses to the question: “Should President Obama act alone to address the…
Phone lines were open for viewer comments on the $694 million bill passed by the House to address the influx of…
House Border Plan
Crystal Williams talked about the latest on immigration reform in Congress and the role the American Immigration…
Border Security Bill
National Journal correspondent Fawn Johnson talked by phone about the latest legislative efforts in both chambers to…