U.S. General Killed in Afghanistan
Wall Street Journal Pentagon Reporter Dion Nissenbaum talked about a recent attack in Afghanistan that left one U.S. Army two-star general dead and several others injured.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
More Videos From
- Immigration and the Limits of Executive Power
- U.S. General Killed in Afghanistan
- News Review with William Kristol
- Congressional Reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank, Part 1
- Congressional Reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank, Part 2
Telephone lines were open for viewer responses to the question: “Should President Obama act alone to address the…
U.S. Airstrikes in Iraq
Dion Nissenbaum talked about the latest U.S. military strikes in Iraq against the forces of the militant group Islamic…
U.S. Strategy Against ISIS
Dion Nissenbaum talked about his Wall Street Journal story, “U.S. Sends Mixed Signals on Syria Safe Zone.”…
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's Resignation
Andrew Tilghman talked about Chuck Hagel’s resignation, time in office, and potential successors.