Philanthropy and Defense Investment
Panelists talked about the use of philanthropy for defense funding. They discussed areas in which philanthropic investment was most needed, and a potential framework for philanthropic defense research and development.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James Jay Carafano Vice President Heritage Foundation->Foreign and Defense Policy Studies
- Richard Dunn Colonel (Retired) U.S. Army
- Daniel Goure Vice President Lexington Institute
- John Edward Hilboldt Director Heritage Foundation->Lectures and Seminars
- Patrick Linehan Chief Operating Officer Virginia Initiative for Science Teaching and Achievement
Politics of Immigration
Panelists talked about state and federal policy surrounding the increase of Central American illegal immigrants…
Russian Intervention in Ukraine
Panelists talked about the implications of Russian intervention in Ukraine and provided U.S. foreign policy…
Military experts and retired leaders talked about the strength and readiness of the U.S. military following the end of…
U.S. Counterterrorism Policy
Panelists discussed the new Heritage Foundation survey looking at international data on global and domestic…