Presidential Campaign Coverage in the 1990s
Participants in this forum, “The Girls & Boys on the Bus,” discussed the media coverage of the presidential campaigns in the 1990s.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard Harwood Columnist Washington Post
- Franklyn "Lyn" C. Nofziger Director (Former) White House->Politics
- Tony Snow Editor Washington Times->Editorial Page
- Sanford Ungar Dean American University->School of Communication
- Anne Wexler Chairman Wexler Group
News Coverage of the New Congress
Moderated by Dean Ungar, the panelists speculated on various ways they might cover the Republican-controlled 104th…
The Press at War: Coverage of the Gulf
The panelists focused on the media’s presentation, and the tremendous amount of coverage of the Persian Gulf…
Unibomber Manifesto: Publish or Perish?
The participants discussed the decision by The Washington Post and the New York Times to publish a lengthy statement by…
What's the Press Done to Us Lately?
In this panel discussion numerous views are expressed regarding the effect of the media upon a candidate. For the…