1992 Elections: What the Voters Said
The participants in this panel discussed the election results from last week and interpreted the messages that voters have sent to politicians. This is the first of two panels in this post-election conference.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Lawrence Haas Correspondent National Journal
- Astrid Merget Chairman National Academy of Public Administration->Board of Trustees
- Lee M. Miringoff Director Marist Institute for Public Opinion
- William Morrill Chairman (Former) Council for Excellence in Government
- Richard B. Wirthlin Co-Founder, Chair and CEO Wirthlin Group
1992 Elections: Implications for Governance
The topic of this second panel of this post-election conference focused on the implications that the elections had on…
Fiscal Year 1993 Federal Budget
Panel members spoke on media coverage of the federal budget in a forum entitled, “The Media, the Budget, and…
1992 Congressional Races
Discussion continued with guests as results started coming in on election night.
Candidate Survey Results
The Center for National Independence in Politics sponsored a news conference to release the results of a survey of over…