DIA Hearings on POW/MIA's PM
The committee continued to hear from witnesses on the efforts of the Defense Intelligence Agency to investigate reports of missing POW/MIAs from the Vietnam War.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard Childress Deputy Assistant (Former) White House->National Security Council
- Carl Ford Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of Defense
- Ann Mills Griffiths Executive Director New Republic
- Kenneth Quinn Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of State
- Robert Sheetz Chief Defense Intelligence Agency->Special Office for P.O.W.s
DIA Hearings on POW/MIA's AM
The committee heard testimony from veterans' organizations and officers in the military and previous government…
The committee continued to hear testimony on current efforts to investigate reports of American POW/MIAs in Vietnam on…
POW-MIA Issues, Day 3
The committee heard testimony from previous witnesses on the final day of the initial three days of hearings by the…
POW-MIA Issues Day 2, Part 2
The committee continued to hear testimony in its series of hearings on the nearly 2,300 U.S. servicemen unaccounted for…