Farewell Address to Treasury Department Staff
Secretary Brady spoke to Department of the Treasury employees in a farewell address approximately one week before the inauguration of the… read more
Secretary Brady spoke to Department of the Treasury employees in a farewell address approximately one week before the inauguration of the next administration. In his remarks, Secretary Brady lauded the accomplishments of the department during his tenure, and mentioned the tasks still to be met by the government in financial affairs including reduction of the U.S. deficit and completing the bailout of failed saving and loans. Mr. Brady was presented with momentos from Treasury officials following his prepared remarks. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Nicholas Brady Secretary Department of the Treasury
- Eric Hempl Director Department of the Treasury->Financial Management Authority
- Hollis McLaughlin Assistant Secretary Department of the Treasury->Policy Management
- David Nummy Assistant Secretary Department of the Treasury
- Debbie Witchey Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of the Treasury
Financial Reform For The U.S.
Mr. Brady spoke before the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Insiders Breakfast on the state of the U.S. economy. A…
Introduction of New Currency
Treasury Department officials celebrated the first run of new paper currency with Secretary Rubin’s signature.
Treasury Employees Memorial
Secretary Rubin and others honored eight Treasury employees who died in the Oklahoma City bombing. They also…
Savings & Loan Legislation