Reapportionment in the 1990's
The Democratic House Caucus hosted a panel at the Greenbrier in West Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, led by Representative Vic Fazio of Californai who discussed the Democrats approach to the reapportionment that would take place after the Census of 1990.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Beryl Anthony Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Arkansas
- Victor "Vic" Herbert Fazio U.S. Representative [D] California
- George Gould Undersecretary Department of the Treasury
- Norman J. Ornstein Resident Scholar American Enterprise Institute
- Richard H. Stallings U.S. Representative [D] Idaho
Current Political Trends
The House Democratic Caucus met at the Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia to discuss the political…
Funding for the Census
Ron Brown and a number of Democrats from the House of Representatives talk about the census and a Commerce Department…
Representative Jim Wright, the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, addressed the Democratic Issues Conference…
Democratic Issues Conference