Security at Nuclear Power Plants
The witnesses testified before the Subcommittee on Clean Air and Nuclear Regarding regarding the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s intentions to relax security at nuclear power plants.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Harry Brandon Representative Federal Bureau of Investigation->Intelligence
- Phillip Clark President GPU Nuclear Corp.
- Joe Colvin President Nuclear Information and Resource Service
- Eldon Greenberg Representative Nuclear Control Institute
- Bruce Hoffman Associate Director RAND Corporation->International Security and Defense Strategy Program
- William McGrath Chief Federal Bureau of Investigation->Countering Terrorism
- Ivan Selin Chairman Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Trends in Terrorism
Several former administration officials and terrorism analysts spoke in a forum entitled, “New Trends in…
Representative Vento, a member of the Natural Resources Committee, discussed the upcoming Forest Summit, which will be…
Presidential Economic Proposals
EPA Head Browner spoke during the general session of a legislative conference of the National Association of Counties…
EPA Administrator Confirmation Hearings
The committee heard testimony from Ms. Browner and other witnesses on the confirmation of Ms. Browner to head…