Health Care Reform Panel Twelve
The task force heard from a panel of leaders of business organizations on their reaction to proposals to reform the nation’s health care system. The task force was expected to submit its health care reform recommendations to Congress in May.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ellen Goldstein Representative Association of Private Pension and Welfare Plans
- Albert "Al" Gore Jr. U.S. Vice President United States
- Jerry J. Jasinowski President National Association of Manufacturers
- Tracy Mullin Representative National Retail Association
- Patricia Nazemetz Representative Xerox Corporation
- Robert E. Patricelli Chairman U.S. Chamber of Commerce->Health and Employee Benefits Cmte.
- Robert Winters Chairman Prudential
Health Care Reform Panel Two
The task force heard testimony from representatives of small business organizations in the second panel of the task…
Health Care Reform Panel Ten
The task force heard testimony from a panel of labor leaders and representatives on proposals to better incorporate…
Health Care Reform Panel One
The President’s Task Force on National Health Care Reform took testimony from representatives of senior citizens…
Health Care Reform Panel Nine
The task force heard testimony from a panel of general health care providers on health care reform proposals featuring…