President Reagan and the Media
Reagan and the Media Final plenary session - “The Great Communicator” Feldman’s paper was “Ronald Reagan and… read more
Reagan and the Media
Final plenary session - “The Great Communicator”
Feldman’s paper was “Ronald Reagan and Machiavelli.” The Smith paper was “The Reagan Inaugural Speech.” Other participants discussed the papers. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Leslie Feldman Professor Hofstra University->Political Science
- Peter Haratonik Professor Hofstra University->Communications
- Susan Page Correspondent USA Today->White House
- Edward Rollins Co-Chairman (Former) National Republican Congressional Cmte.
- John Kares Smith Professor State University of New York, Oswego->Communications
- Larry Speakes Press Secretary (Acting, Former) White House
More Videos From
The Reagan RevolutionMore Videos
The Reagan White House
The personnel in the White House and how they managed Reagan administration business.
President Reagan and Congress
As part of the symposium on President Reagan, scholars and former members of Congress described President…
The Reagan Revolution
Former Secretary Kemp spoke to an audience attending a symposium on the presidency of President Ronald…
The Cabinet Assesses The Presidency