Fire Safety in Multi-Family Housing
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- David Brackett Vice President Gypsum Association
- Clyde Bragdon Jr. Administrator Federal Emergency Management Agency->Center for Fire Research
- John Heslip President National Concrete Masonry Assn.
- Mark Holman Chairman and CEO Office of Housing
- James Hurst Engineer Portland Cement Association->Fire Protection
- William Koffel President Koffel Association, Inc.
- Jim Messersmith Coordinator Portland Cement Association->Field Code Studies
- Jack Snell Director National Bureau of Standards->Center for Fire Research
- Rick Thornberry President Fire Protection Engineers->Code Consortium, The
Manufactured Housing Safety Standards
The subcommittee heard testimony from housing industry officials and federal and state administrators on federal…
Current Drought and Global Warming
The House Science, Space and Technology subcommittees held a joint hearing on the threat of global warming. This…
CR, pp. H4717-H4748. The House passed H.R. 3893, to amend the Toxic Substances Control Act relating to the removal…
Fair Housing Legislation