Federal Union: Division of Power
This panel, hosted by the American Enterprise Institute, discussed the institute’s findings of the research project into the Constitution that was commenced in honor of the bicentennial anniversary of the writing of the Constitution.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James W. Ceaser Professor University of Virginia->Department of Government and Foreign Affairs
- Christopher DeMuth President American Enterprise Institute
- David Epstein Deputy Director Department of Defense->Office of Net Assessment
- Robert Goldwin Scholar American Enterprise Institute
- Robert D. Novak Syndicated Columnist Chicago Sun-Times
- Jean Yarbrough Professor Loyola University Chicago
Fiscal Policy in the 90's - Panel 1
Book Discussion on Mellon: An American Life
David Cannadine talked about his biography, Mellon: An American Life, published by Knopf. Financial pioneer Andrew…
Democracy and the Constitution
Panel members responded to the question, "Is the Constitution in spirit designed to protect the wealthy masses against…
Commerce in the Constitution