Child Protection Act Hearings
The witnesses testified concerning the National Child Protection Act which would create a national database with the names of persons convicted of crimes against children.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas Handley Staff Member Civil Air Patrol
- Vicki Miles-LeGrange State Senator Oklahoma->Judiciary Committee
- David Nemecek Staff Member Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Lawrence Potts Administrator Boy Scouts of America
- Lynn Swann Football Player (Former)
- Renova Williams Staff Member Civil Air Patrol
Kidnapping Suspects Abroad
The subcommittee examined the implications of a recent Supreme Court decision that upheld a 1989 opinion of the Justice…
Civil Rights Division Reauthorization
The subcommittee heard testimony on legislation that would reauthorize funding for the Justice Department Civil Rights…
The subcommittee heard testimony on the issue of police misconduct. Following the riots that broke out during the…
Freedom of Choice Act