Trade Policy and National Economics
Trade experts talked about free trade, fair trade, and the impact of U.S. trade policy on U.S. economics.
People in this video
- Anne Brunsdale Chairman (Acting) U.S. International Trade Commission
- Paul Freedenberg Undersecretary Department of Commerce->Export Administration
- Joseph John Jova President Meridian House International
- Peter Lo Minister Hong Kong->Economic and Trade Affairs
- Clayton K. Yeutter Trade Representative (Former) Office of the U.S. Trade Representative