Jobs and the Economy
Members of the Senate Western Caucus spoke to reporters and answered questions about President Obama’s jobs bill. The briefing was joined in progress.
People in this video
- Cory Gardner U.S. Representative [R] Colorado
- Orrin Hatch U.S. Senator [R] Utah
- Dean Heller U.S. Senator [R] Nevada
- Cynthia Lummis U.S. Representative [R] Wyoming
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Pat Roberts U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
The Senate convened and proceeded to executive session to resume consideration of the nomination of Cornelia Pillard to…
The Senate convened for a legislative session. The Senators spoke on a variety of topics. The impasse over an…
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate began consideration of a two-year, $80 billion budget deal that also raises the debt ceiling.
The Senate voted on procedural motions to advance parts of President Obama’s jobs legislation.