Jobs and the Economy
Members of the Senate Western Caucus spoke to reporters and answered questions about President Obama’s jobs bill. The briefing was joined in progress.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cory Gardner U.S. Representative [R] Colorado
- Orrin Hatch U.S. Senator [R] Utah
- Dean Heller U.S. Senator [R] Nevada
- Cynthia Lummis U.S. Representative [R] Wyoming
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Pat Roberts U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
The Senate convened and proceeded to executive session to resume consideration of the nomination of Cornelia Pillard to…
The Senate convened for a legislative session. The Senators spoke on a variety of topics. The impasse over an…
The Senate voted on procedural motions to advance parts of President Obama’s jobs legislation.