Israeli Participation in Proposed Intl. Peace Conf.
Jewish Statesman, journalists, and members of the federal government spoke at an event hosted by B’nai B’rith, an organization… read more
Jewish Statesman, journalists, and members of the federal government spoke at an event hosted by B’nai B’rith, an organization dedicated to the solidarity of the Jewish faith, about whether or not Israel should participate in a proposed international peace conference. close
People in this video
- Eagleburger, Lawrence S. Assistant Deputy Secretary Department of State
- Habib, Philip Special Adviser (Former) White House->Middle East
- Neiditch, Michael Director B'nai B'rith International->Continuing Jewish Education
- Reich, Seymour President B'nai B'rith International->International
- Rosenne, Meir Ambassador (Former) Israel->United States
- Sivan, Emanuel Editor Jerusalem Quarterly
Danger of Chem. & Biol. Weapons in Mideast
Chemical Weapons: Can the Beast be Caged?
Address by West German Ambassador
Ambassador Ruhfus addresses the board of governors regarding the democratization of Eastern Europe and the…
Learning and Tolerance
Mr. Wiesel, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, spoke on “Learning and Tolerance,” in one of a series of…