Presidential Health Care Proposal
The participants discussed the concerns of health care providers, and addressed the specifics of President Clinton’s health care reform plan during a town hall style meeting in Baltimore, Maryland.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Helen Delich Bentley U.S. Representative [R] Maryland
- William "Phil" Philip Gramm U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Bob Kowal President and CEO Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Mack Mitchell Chairman Greater Baltimore Medical Center->Medicine