Representative Markey and others spoke during a forum discussing the telecommunications issues. Following opening statements, they took questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Alan Campbell Director (Former) U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Peggy Conlon Representative Broadcasting Magazine
- Ervin S. Duggan Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
- Edward J. Markey U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- James Quello Chairman Federal Communications Commission
- Donald West Managing Editor Broadcasting Magazine
- Richard Wiley Senior Partner Wiley, Rein, and Fielding
FCC Perspectives on Communication Issues
Two FCC commissioners address issues in communication policy. Topics discussed include the First Amendment and the…
Executives of the major television networks spoke at a forum analyzing the growth of telecommunications and the future…
Broadband PCS Auction Opening Ceremony
The Federal Communications Commission’s electronic auction is selling 99 licenses to companies to provide…
The committee heard testimony on the Federal Communications Commission, which is scheduled to be reauthorized by…