Executives of the major television networks spoke at a forum analyzing the growth of telecommunications and the future for network television.
People in this video
- Diller, Barry Chief Executive Officer QVC Network, Inc.
- Frank, Richard President Walt Disney Company
- Hendricks, John S. Chairman and CEO Discovery Channel
- Hubbard, Stanley President and CEO Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc.
- Meyers, Barry Executive Vice President Warner Brothers
- Roberts, Brian L. President Comcast Cable Communications
- Salhany, Lucie Chairman FOX News Network
- Stringer, Howard President CBS->Broadcast Group
- West, Donald Managing Editor Broadcasting Magazine
- Wiley, Richard Senior Partner Wiley, Rein, and Fielding
- Wright, Robert C. President and CEO NBC Television
Broadcasting v. Cable Television
As part of a conference titled, “Broadcasting and Cable Interface,” a
panel of television executives…
Representative Markey and others spoke during a forum discussing the telecommunications issues. Following opening…
Couch Potato 2000: Tomorrow's Television
Mr. Cavett moderated a forum entitled “Couch Potato 2000: The Shape of Tomorrow’s Television.”…
Future of Telecommunications
The panelists talked about the future of the communications industry.