Executives of the major television networks spoke at a forum analyzing the growth of telecommunications and the future for network television.
People in this video
- John S. Hendricks Chairman and CEO Discovery Channel
- Stanley Hubbard President and CEO Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc.
- Barry Meyers Executive Vice President Warner Brothers
- Brian L. Roberts President Comcast
- Lucie Salhany Chairman FOX News Network
- Howard Stringer President CBS->Broadcast Group
- Donald West Managing Editor Broadcasting Magazine
- Richard Wiley Senior Partner Wiley, Rein, and Fielding
- Robert C. Wright President and CEO NBC Television
Broadcasting v. Cable Television
As part of a conference titled, “Broadcasting and Cable Interface,” a
panel of television executives…
Representative Markey and others spoke during a forum discussing the telecommunications issues. Following opening…
Couch Potato 2000: Tomorrow's Television
Mr. Cavett moderated a forum entitled “Couch Potato 2000: The Shape of Tomorrow’s Television.”…
Future of Telecommunications
The panelists talked about the future of the communications industry.