Political Impact of Violent Crime
The Republican governors discussed violent crime and its prevention. Experts in crime prevention gave prepared remarks and then took questions from the governors.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Wayne Budd Associate Attorney General (Former) Department of Justice
- Ed Goeas President Tarrance and Associates->Republican Pollster
- Fife Symington Governor [R] Arizona
- George V Voinovich Governor [R] Ohio
- William "Bill" F. Weld Governor Massachusetts
Election 1994 Projections
In the opening session, Governor Symington welcomed the Republican governors. After prepared remarks about the…
Heads of government organizations and public officials participated in a forum on reinventing government during the…
Republican Radio Address Response
Governor Weld, attending the National Governors' Association meeting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, spoke in a nationwide radio…
Agricultural and Environmental Concerns
Governors and various experts focused on natural resource issues, including agricultural and environmental concerns,…