The Nixon Presidency
Tom Wicker, a reporter from the New York Times, spoke at the Richard Nixon Symposium at Hofstra University about his experiences with and opinions of Richard Nixon.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Leon Friedman Professor Hofstra University->Law
- William Levantrosser Professor Hofstra University->Political Science
- James Shuart President Hofstra University
- Tom Wicker Bureau Chief New York Times->Washington Bureau
- Frank Zarb Trustee Hofstra University
Perspectives on Nixon
At the opening session of the Richard Nixon Symposium at Hofstra University the two primary speakers were Eliot…
The Opening to China
War Powers Resolution
This session of the Richard Nixon Symposium at Hofstra University focused on the War Powers Resolution. Some of…