Television Coverage of Presidential Campaigns
In part 4 of a 5-part series, television, radio and newspaper correspondents discussed how television covered presidential campaigns.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jill Abramson Deputy Bureau Chief Wall Street Journal->Washington Bureau
- Robert Batscha President Museum of Television and Radio
- Frank Bennack President and CEO Hearst Corporation
- Henry Graff Professor Columbia University->History
- Dan Rather Correspondent CBS->60 Minutes
- Bernard Shaw Correspondent CNN
- Robert M. Shrum Political Consultant Democratic Party
- Nina Totenberg Correspondent PBS
Media Coverage and Presidential Campaigns
In the last segment of a five-part series, journalists who have covered presidential campaigns discussed how television…
What Is Different About Television?
Television, newspaper, and radio journalists described the history of television and how television images shape the…
Television Coverage of National Conventions
In part 3 of a 5-part series, radio, television and newspaper reporters and news executives discussed the effects of…
Media and the 1992 Presidential Campaign
The International Radio & Television Society sponsored a forum on the media coverage of the 1992 presidential…