At the Leadership Forum on Violence, panelists discussed curbing violence through reforming the U.S. welfare system. After prepared remarks, the participants took questions from the audience. The session was moderated by Ms. Norton.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Walter Ferrell Professor University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Harold E. Ford Sr. U.S. Representative [D] Tennessee
- Kimi Gray President Kenilworth-Parkside Residential Mgmt. Corp.
- Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick State Representative
- Eleanor Holmes Norton Congressional Delegate [D] District of Columbia
- Erica Tollett Analyst National Black Child Development Institute->Public Policy