Presidential Transition Process
The conference on presidential transition was sponsored by the National Press Club Foundation and by the Joan Shorenstein Barone Center for Press, Media and Public Policy.
People in this video
- English, Richard Deputy Director Policy Development, Bush Transition Team
- Farren, J. Michael Deputy Director Bush (G.H.W.) Presidential Transition
- Friedheim, Jerry President American Newspaper Publishers Assn.
- Kalb, Marvin Founding Director Harvard University->Joan Shorenstein Barone Center on the Press, Politics and Public Policy
- Marshall, Sherrie Deputy Director Transition Cnsl., Bush Transition Team
- Pinkerton, James "Jim" P. Director Policy Development, Bush Transition Team
- Ross, Dennis B. Director (Former) Bush (G.W.) Presidential Campaign->National Security
- Untermeyer, Charles "Chase" Director Bush (G.H.W.) Presidential Transition->Personnel
Bush Administration Appointments
The guest was director of the Bush presidential transition.
Influence of Theodore H. White
The panel is sponsored by the Joan Shorenstein Barone Center for Press, Media and Public Policy. The panelists…
The conference is titled “School for Scandal: Lessons for the Politicians and the Press.” The complete…
Campaign Lessons for 1992
Journalists discussed ways to improve broadcast network television coverage of the 1992 elections. This program is…