Presidential Transition Process
The conference on presidential transition was sponsored by the National Press Club Foundation and by the Joan Shorenstein Barone Center for Press, Media and Public Policy.
People in this video
- Richard English Deputy Director Policy Development, Bush Transition Team
- J. Michael Farren Deputy Director Bush (G.H.W.) Presidential Transition
- Jerry Friedheim President American Newspaper Publishers Assn.
- Marvin Kalb Founding Director Harvard University->Joan Shorenstein Barone Center on the Press, Politics and Public Policy
- Sherrie Marshall Deputy Director Transition Cnsl., Bush Transition Team
- James "Jim" P. Pinkerton Director Policy Development, Bush Transition Team
- Dennis B. Ross Director (Former) Bush (G.W.) Presidential Campaign->National Security
- Charles "Chase" Untermeyer Director Bush (G.H.W.) Presidential Transition->Personnel
Bush Administration Appointments
The guest was director of the Bush presidential transition.
Influence of Theodore H. White
The panel is sponsored by the Joan Shorenstein Barone Center for Press, Media and Public Policy. The panelists…
The conference is titled “School for Scandal: Lessons for the Politicians and the Press.” The complete…
Campaign Lessons for 1992
Journalists discussed ways to improve broadcast network television coverage of the 1992 elections. This program is…