New White House Counsel
Guests, who are acquainted with Mr. Cutler through various means, discussed his recent appointment to White House Counsel. They discussed his background, qualifications, personality and how he would perform.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael H. Cardozo Executive Director Association of American Law Schools
- Bruce Collins Vice President C-SPAN
- Lloyd Cutler Counsel White House
- C. Boyden Gray Counsel (Former) White House
- James Sundquist Resident Scholar (Emeritus) Brookings Institution
The guests discussed the White House’s handling of questions arising from the Clintons' investment in the…
Role of David Gergen
Ms. Orth discussed the influence of presidential adviser David Gergen. The article describes Gergen’s…
The Presidency and the Future of the Supreme Court
Following excerpts of campaign speeches by candidates talking about future Supreme Court appointments, participants…
Resignation of Associate Attorney General
Mr. Cohn discussed Associate Attorney General Web Hubbell’s resignation from the Department of Justice on…