Superconducting Super Collider Termination
Members discussed the termination of the superconducting super collider in Waxahachie, Texas.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cumesty, Edward Deputy Director Superconducting Super Collider Project O
- Hall, Robert Project Director Superconducting Super Collider Project O
- Krebs, Martha Director Department of Energy->Office of Energy Research
- Nordhaus, Robert General Counsel Department of Energy
- Peoples, John Director Superconducting Supercollider Laboratory
- Smith, Shelton Chairman Texas Natl. Research Laboratory Cmsn.
- Barton, Joe U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Boehlert, Sherwood L. U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Boucher, Frederick "Rick" C. U.S. Representative [D] Virginia
- Johnson, Eddie Bernice U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Johnson, Samuel "Sam" U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Minge, David U.S. Representative [D] Minnesota
Superconducting Super Collider
The C-SPAN School Bus visited the construction site of the Superconducting Super Collider. A video clip was shown…
Federal Cable Regulation
The guests discussed the results of cable regulations which began with legislation in 1992. Representative Barton was…
Federal Funds for University Research
The committee heard testimony on the distribution of federal funds to universities for research projects. The…
Super Collider Funding
Representative Barton, a member of the House Energy and Commerce and the Science, Space and Technology Committees,…