Hazardous Waste Reduction
The committee hears testimony on waste reduction as an effective way of approaching the hazardous waste problem. The distinction between hazardous waste minimization and reduction is also discussed.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- David Graham Manager Dow Chemical Company->Environmental Issues
- Lauren Kenworthy Legislative Assistant U.S. House of Representatives->Wolpe, H. (D-MI)
- Cate Leger Policy Analyst Northeast-Midwest Institute
- Gray Maxwell Director Northeast-Midwest Institute->Legislative Affairs
- Warren Muir Senior Fellow INFORM, Inc.
- Gerry Poje Toxicologist National Wildlife Federation->Environmental Issues
- Cheryl Russell Legislative Assistant U.S. Senate->Lautenberg, F. (D-NJ)
Solid Waste Disposal: Polystyrene & Plastics
FDA Ban on Alar
The use of Alar on apples is discussed by one of the group of senators who called for an immediate FDA ban on use of…
State's Role in Superfund
The conference is entitled “Cleaning Up the Nation’s Hazardous Waste Sites: State’s Role in…
State of the World 1990
Mr. Brown announced the annual report, “The state of the world in 1990,” with regard to energy…