Tax Legislative Process
Former members of Congress discussed the tax legislative process. They described changes that have occurred in the budget process since leaving office and recommendations they would make to Congress now.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Beryl Anthony Jr. U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Arkansas
- Edward F. Feighan U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Ohio
- Guy Vander Jagt U.S. Representative (Former) [R] Michigan
- Ken Keis Attorney Tax Analysis
- Richard McGrath President Beer Institute
- Richard "Dick" Schulze U.S. Representative (Former) [R] Pennsylvania
1992 Fiscal Year Budget Proposals
The committee heard testimony from Mr. Darman, head of the Office of Management and Budget, on the fiscal year…
Savings & Loan Crisis
The committee held a hearing on the budget implications and current tax rules relating to troubled savings and loans…
The committee heard testimony on the status of tax breaks given to purchasers of failing thrift…