Colorization of Black-and-White Movies
Witnesses gave their opinions for and against the colorization of movies and television shows as it affects artist’s rights and copyright.
Note: there is video breakup at the beginning of the hearing and cannot be corrected.
People in this video
- Goldstein, Paul Professor Stanford University->Law School
- Mayer, Roger President Turner Entertainment Networks
- Pollack, Sydney Director Mirage Enterprises
- Rogers, Ginger Actress
- Silverstein, Elliot Chairman and CEO Directors Guild of America
- Word, Robert Senior Vice President Hal Roach Studios
- Young, Buddy President Color Systems Technology Inc.
- Leahy, Patrick J. U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
Telephone Caller Identification
The subcommittee discussed a bill that would require phone companies that offer caller identification to provide…
Computer Industry Competition
Committee members heard testimony from several computer industry leaders on the changing nature of competition in the…
Resignation of William Casey