Colorization of Black-and-White Movies
Witnesses gave their opinions for and against the colorization of movies and television shows as it affects artist’s rights and copyright.
Note: there is video breakup at the beginning of the hearing and cannot be corrected.
People in this video
- Paul Goldstein Professor Stanford University->Law School
- Roger Mayer President Turner Entertainment Networks
- Sydney Pollack Director Mirage Enterprises
- Ginger Rogers Actress
- Elliot Silverstein Chairman and CEO Directors Guild of America
- Robert Word Senior Vice President Hal Roach Studios
- Buddy Young President Color Systems Technology Inc.
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator [D] Vermont