Colorization of Black-and-White Movies
Witnesses gave their opinions for and against the colorization of movies and television shows as it affects artist’s rights and copyright.
Note: there is video breakup at the beginning of the hearing and cannot be corrected.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Paul Goldstein Professor Stanford University->Law School
- Roger Mayer President Turner Entertainment Networks
- Sydney Pollack Director Mirage Enterprises
- Ginger Rogers Actress
- Elliot Silverstein Chairman and CEO Directors Guild of America
- Robert Word Senior Vice President Hal Roach Studios
- Buddy Young President Color Systems Technology Inc.
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
Telephone Caller Identification
The subcommittee discussed a bill that would require phone companies that offer caller identification to provide…
Computer Industry Competition
Committee members heard testimony from several computer industry leaders on the changing nature of competition in the…
Chairman Howard Metzenbaum and Senate Judiciary subcommittee on Antitrust, Monopolies and Business Rights held a…