Scope of Federal Criminal Law
A panel discussion entitled Federalism and the Scope of Federal Criminal Law.
People in this video
- G. Robert Blakey Professor University of Notre Dame->Law
- James L. Buckley Judge U.S. Court of Appeals->District of Columbia Circuit
- Joseph E. diGenova U.S. Attorney (Former) District of Columbia
- David B. Sentelle Judge U.S. Court of Appeals->District of Columbia Circuit
- William Van Alstyne Professor Duke University->Law School
U.S. Sentencing Commission Plan
This is a panel discussion of the Basic Plan of the U.S. Sentencing Commission. The plan, which was adopted by…
Death Penalty, Constitution & Criminal Law
Panelists discussed the death penalty and its application.
Pres. Reagan Addresses Federalist Society
Foreign Affairs and the Constitution
The Federalist Society hosted a forum on “Foreign Affairs and the Constitution: The Roles of Congress, the…