School Bus Safety
The House subcommittee heard testimony on H.R. 1815, National School Bus Safety Act of 1987.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jackson Allison Director East Carolina University->School of Medicine
- Karen Finkel Executive Director National School Transportation Assn.
- Lawrence "Larry" J. Smith U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Mario Biaggi U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Augustus F. Hawkins U.S. Representative [D] California
- Thomas "Tom" Petri U.S. Representative [R] Wisconsin
- Thomas "Tom" Sawyer U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
An oversight hearing was held on the implementation of the Hawkins-Stafford Elementary and Secondary School Improvement…
Health Care for the Uninsured
The Finance Subcommittee on Health for Families and the Uninsured met to investigate the problems facing doctors and…
The State of Education, Day 1
The subcommittee heard testimony on the state of the U.S. education system. On April 18, President Bush announced…