Health Care Reform in the Senate
Guests discussed the prospects of health care reform legislation in the U.S. Senate. Several Senate staff members provide an overview… read more
Guests discussed the prospects of health care reform legislation in the U.S. Senate. Several Senate staff members provide an overview of the health care debate. Participants included staffers to Senators John Chafee and John Breaux as well as individuals who work for the Senate Finance Committee and the Labor Committee. This discussion is part of a week long forum on health care hosted by the Washington Business Group on Health. close
People in this video
- Burnett, Laird Legislative Assistant U.S. Senate->Breaux, J. (D-LA)
- Dentzer, Susan Correspondent U.S. News and World Report->Economics
- Ferguson, Christine Deputy Chief of Staff U.S. Senate->Chafee, J. (R-RI)
- O'Keefe, Ann Marie Representative Advocacy Institute
- Patzman, Andrew Adviser U.S. Senate->Kassebaum, N. (R-KS)
- Payne, Mary Ella Legislative Assistant U.S. Senate->Rockefeller, J. (D-WV)
Health Care Reform in the House
State Health Insurance Exchanges
Panelists, including directors of several state health insurance exchanges from around the country, talked about the…
Ms. Weiss spoke about the Clinton administration health care reform goals including universal coverage.
Outside the Beltway: Purchasers
Participants discussed health care reform and the need for multiple health care purchasers.