Federal Role in Low Income Housing The first panel is “Federal Role in Low Income Housing” and the second panel is "Promoting Home Ownership".
People in this video
- Ira Bribin President National Association of Realtors
- Stuart Butler Director Heritage Foundation->Domestic Policy
- Kent Colton Executive Vice President National Association of Home Builders
- David Maxwell Chair and CEO Federal National Mortgage Association
- Anita Miller Chairman and CEO American Federal Savings Bank
- Richard Pratt Chairman Bank of America Merrill Lynch Wealth Management->Capital Markets
- Mark Riedy President National Cncl. of Savings Institutions
- Lewis Spence Professor Harvard University
- Mary Lee Widener President Neighborhood Housing Services of Amer.
- Barry Zigas President National Low Income Housing Coalition