Defense Department Appropriations
Members of the subcommittee heard testimony from Secretary Perry for the second time in the year concerning Defense Department appropriations for fiscal year 1995.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dale Bumpers U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- Pete V. Domenici U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- Thomas "Tom" Harkin U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Daniel K. Inouye U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- Don Nickles U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Arlen Specter U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
- Theodore "Ted" F. Stevens U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
Defense Department Budget Proposal
Committee members heard testimony from Secretary Perry and Comptroller Hamre on the Defense Department’s budget…
Fiscal Year 1992 Defense Appropriations
The subcommittee heard testimony on the Bush administration’s fiscal year 1992 Department of Defense budget…
The committee completed its final overview hearing into the president’s fiscal year 1990-91 budget request.
Fiscal Year 2000 Defense Appropriations
Secretary Cohen and General Shelton testified that the military needed $5.5 billion in supplemental spending to…