Department of Energy Nuclear Site Clean-up
Committee held oversight hearings to review cleanup and modernization proposals of the Department of Energy’s weapons production complex.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- William Bibb Assistant Manager Oak Ridge Operations->Defense
- Peter N. Brush Assistant Secretary (Acting) Department of Energy->Environment
- Keith Fultz Associate Director General Accounting Office
- J. Dexter Peach Assistant Comptroller General General Accounting Office
- Richard Starostecki Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of Energy->Safety Enforcement
- Troy E. Wade II Assistant Secretary (Acting) Department of Defense
Nuclear Contractor Accountability, Portion 1
Witnesses testified about nuclear proliferation and weapons accountability. A significant portion of the hearing is…
DOE Nuclear Site Cleanup
The committee met to hear testimony on the estimated costs of cleaning up and modernizing the nuclear plants run by the…
Nuclear Weapons Industry & Nuclear Pollution
Nuclear Plant Safety