Department of Energy Nuclear Site Clean-up
Committee held oversight hearings to review cleanup and modernization proposals of the Department of Energy’s weapons production complex.
People in this video
- Bibb, William Assistant Manager Oak Ridge Operations->Defense
- Brush, Peter N. Assistant Secretary (Acting) Department of Energy->Environment
- Fultz, Keith Associate Director General Accounting Office
- Peach, J. Dexter Assistant Comptroller General General Accounting Office
- Starostecki, Richard Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of Energy->Safety Enforcement
- Wade II, Troy E. Assistant Secretary (Acting) Department of Defense
Nuclear Contractor Accountability, Portion 1
Witnesses testified about nuclear proliferation and weapons accountability.
A significant portion of the hearing is…
DOE Nuclear Site Cleanup
The committee met to hear testimony on the estimated costs of cleaning up and modernizing the nuclear plants run by the…
Nuclear Weapons Industry & Nuclear Pollution
Nuclear Plant Safety