Banking and Thrift Industries Condition
This was a hearing looking into the condition of the banking and thrift industries.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Norman D'Amours Chairman National Credit Union Foundation->Board of Directors
- Jonathan Fiechter Deputy Director Resolution Trust Corporation
- Alan Greenspan Chair Federal Reserve->Board of Governors
- Andrew Hove Chair (Acting) Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Eugene "Gene" A. Ludwig Comptroller of the Currency Department of the Treasury
Bank Regulatory Agencies
The Senate Banking Committee heard about the Clinton adminsitration’s regorganization plan. Under the…
Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan Testimony
Secretary Bentsen and Chairman Greenspan testified concerning federal regulators' responsibilities for investigating…
Fair Lending Laws
Witnesses testified concerning banking laws that allow institutions to discriminate on the basis of race, income, or…
Termination of the Resolution Trust Corp.
Committee members heard on the progress of dissolving the Resolution Trust Corporation by the end of the year and…