Banking and Thrift Industries Condition
This was a hearing looking into the condition of the banking and thrift industries.
People in this video
- D'Amours, Norman Chairman National Credit Union Foundation->Board of Directors
- Fiechter, Jonathan Deputy Director Resolution Trust Corporation
- Greenspan, Alan Chair Federal Reserve->Board of Governors
- Hove, Andrew Chair (Acting) Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Ludwig, Eugene "Gene" A. Comptroller of the Currency Department of the Treasury
Bank Regulatory Agencies
The Senate Banking Committee heard about the Clinton adminsitration’s regorganization plan. Under the…
Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan Testimony
Secretary Bentsen and Chairman Greenspan testified concerning federal regulators' responsibilities for investigating…
Fair Lending Laws
Witnesses testified concerning banking laws that allow institutions to discriminate on the basis of race, income, or…
Community Development Banking
The committee heard testimony concerning banking in under-served communities.