General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
Opponents of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), told reporters they have been urging the House Democratic Leadership to delay consideration of the bill until the next session of Congress.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James E. Clyburn U.S. Representative [D] South Carolina
- Peter A. DeFazio U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
- Duncan Lee Hunter U.S. Representative [R] California
- Marcy Kaptur U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
- Dana Rohrabacher U.S. Representative [R] California
Rep. Largent was sworn in as a member of the 103rd Congress.
The House continued debate on four articles of impeachment against President Clinton for perjury, obstruction of…
The House debated a non-binding resolution (H. Res. 861) on support for operations in Iraq and efforts to combat…