General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
Proponents of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), talked with reporters about the trade bill. If adopted, the bill would reduce international tariffs and trade restrictions over a period of years.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Wayne Boutwell President National Council of Farmer Co-ops
- Thad Cochran U.S. Senator [R] Mississippi
- Thomas "Tom" A. Daschle U.S. Senator [D] South Dakota
- Calvin Dooley U.S. Representative [D] California
- Rod Gangwish President National Corn Growers Association
- Mickey Kantor Trade Representative Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Jill Long U.S. Representative [D] Indiana
- Timothy J. Penny U.S. Representative [D] Minnesota
- David Pryor U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- Charles W. Stenholm U.S. Representative [D] Texas