Robert E. Lee Integrity Award
Following an introduction by Justice O’Connor, former Justice Powell was presented with the Robert E. Lee Integrity Award for his judicial integrity.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Sandra Day O'Connor Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- Mrs. Paul Parker President Robert E. Lee Memorial Association
- Lewis Powell Jr. Associate Justice (Former) U.S. Supreme Court
- Mrs. John Pritzlaff Member Robert E. Lee Memorial Association
- Thomas Rice Chairman Robert E. Lee Memorial Association
Justice Powell Funeral
Chief Justice Rehnquist and Justice O’Connor spoke about the personal and public life of the late Justice…
Walter L. Nixon v. United States Oral Arguments
Oral arguments in the Nixon v. United States case were played on audio, with sketches of the participants shown on the…
Reflections of Retired Supreme Court Justice
Former Justice Powell, Supreme Court Justice from 1972 to 1987, discussed his experiences on the Supreme Court and his…
Town Hall Meeting on Impeachment Process