Free Speech on College Campuses
The participants discussed freedom of speech on college campuses and the issue of diversity. They also answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mary Frances Berry Chair U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
- Jannette Dates Dean Howard University->Communications
- Mary Jane DeFrank Executive Director American Civil Liberties Union
- David Friedman Director Anti-Defamation League->Region
- Joyce Ann Ladner Vice President Howard University->Academic Affairs
- Ibrahim Mumin Representative National Conference, The
- Eleanor Holmes Norton Congressional Delegate [D] District of Columbia
- Rosyln Satchel Student Howard University->School of Communications
Communication School Opening Convocation
Mr. Gergen, White House adviser on foreign policy issues and goals presentation, discussed the importance of the…
Howard University Opening Convocation
Senator Moseley-Braun addressed students and faculty at the university’s opening convocations. She is the…
Intelligence and Class Structure in the U.S.
A number of educational and biological academics participated in a panel discussion on \f2The Bell Curve\fR, a recent…
Howard University 128th Anniversary
Ms. Morrission delivered the 128th convocation address at Howard University. She is the author of several…