Media Investigations and President Clinton
The panelists discussed President Clinton’s relationship with the media and the findings of a new report on the media’s coverage of alleged misconduct by President Clinton.
People in this video
- Barone, Michael Senior Writer U.S. News and World Report
- Clift, Eleanor Contributing Editor Newsweek
- Klein, Joe Senior Editor Newsweek
- Lichter, S. "Bob" Robert Co-Director Center for Media and Public Affairs
- Sabato, Larry J. Professor University of Virginia->Department of Government and Foreign Affairs
Contract on Congress: Is the Media Fair?
Panelists discussed how the media covered the activities and personalities during the first 100 days of the 104th…
What Do People Want From the Media?
Participants briefed reporters on a recent survey of public opinions of the media. The poll was taken of 3,000…
Private Lives of Public Figures
Mr. Sabato, author of Feeding Frenzy: How Attack Journalism Has Transformed American Politics was the featured…
Covering Midterm Elections and Gridlock
Mr. Kalb moderated a discussion of politicians, political strategists
and journalists concerning the status of the…