Midterm Elections Analysis Panel 1
Republican and Democratic political consultants analyzed yesterday’s midterm elections. Following prepared remarks, they took questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Glen Bolger Co-Founder Public Opinion Strategies
- Jennifer Laszlo Founder and President Laszlo and Associates
- Ed Lazarus Director Democratic National Committee->Strategic Communications
- Frank I. Luntz Political Consultant Luntz and Associates->Republican Party
- Stuart Stevens Political Consultant Republican Party
Midterm Elections Analysis Panel 2
The panelists discussed the election results, speculating as to whether the Republican-controlled 104th Congress would…
Midterm Elections Analysis Panel 3
A panel of lobbyists analyzed yesterday’s midterm elections.
Senator Shelby Switch to Republican Party
Senator Shelby talked about his decision to change his party affiliation from Democratic to Republican. His…
The panelists each gave brief reactions to the elections from their various perspectives. The panelists then took…