Midterm Elections Analysis Panel 2
The panelists discussed the election results, speculating as to whether the Republican-controlled 104th Congress would go in a new direction or experience the same kinds of gridlock as the 103rd Congress.
People in this video
- Jennifer Laszlo Founder and President Laszlo and Associates
- Melissa Line Correspondent CBS->Politics
- Mark Mellman Pollster Mellman and Lazarus->Democratic Party
- J. Jennings Moss Correspondent Washington Times
- Elizabeth Wilner Assistant Editor Cook Political Report
Midterm Elections Analysis Panel 3
A panel of lobbyists analyzed yesterday’s midterm elections.
Midterm Elections Analysis Panel 1
Republican and Democratic political consultants analyzed yesterday’s midterm elections. Following prepared…
Senator Shelby Switch to Republican Party
Senator Shelby talked about his decision to change his party affiliation from Democratic to Republican. His…
Clinton, Congress and the American Agenda
President Clinton’s relationship with Congress and its effect on the 1994 elections were discussed.